Commercial Real Estate Loans
Realize your business’s full potential.
To keep you one step ahead of the constantly changing tides of the commercial real estate industry, Secured Investment Lending offers loans to help with commercial property investments.
Whether you’re an investment broker looking out for your clients’ best interests, or a business owner wanting to take the next step with your company, Secured Investment Lending can help fund commercial property purchases.
From office space to warehouses and storefronts, a commercial property that meets your investment needs will transform the way you operate. We can help you finance the investment that works best for you. Before applying for a commercial loan, consider these guidelines:
- First-position mortgage only.
- Non-owner occupied only.
- Property is located in the United States.
- All loans are held in corporation names, no personal names.
- LTV loans up to 60% of the After Repair Value or 60% of the AS / IS Value.
- Loans from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- All property types will be considered excluding churches and gas stations.
- Renovation Report will be done by approved SILC inspector/contractor.
- Appraisal required on all properties by approved SILC appraiser.
- Mortgagee title policy required at closing.
- Builder’s risk and/or hazard policy naming SILC as additional loss payee required at closing.
- Closing attorney must be approved by SILC.
Found the ideal commercial property? Start your loan application today and get your approval fast.
Our minimum time to re-pay is one (1) day; we do not have a pre-payment penalty, or ghost fees. Max terms for our loans are one, two or three years, depending on borrower and property type. Our maximum APR rate is 16.99% (may vary by state). Origination points are between 2-4% depending on the property type and state that the property is located in.